Ukrainian local bank to launch Bitcoin Trading feature in the latter part of July. OPEC+ division creates uncertainty, encourages profit-taking. Gold up as Dollar weakens, investors await Fed Minutes.
A: 34,071.0 +92.0 +0.27%
With the progress on crypto-related legislation from the Ukrainian Government, Bitcoin trading is about to experience a greater move. An important local e-bank, Monobank, plans to launch a BTC debit card to facilitate Bitcoin trading.
Monobank is a Ukrainian online banking application. According to Oleg Gorokhovsky, the Co-Founder of Monobank, the e-bank has finished its pilot integration with a platform based on cryptocurrency trading.
Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – OPEC+ Division Creates Uncertainty, Encourages Profit-Taking
P: 74. 603
A: 75. 470
-Oil futures plunged in a volatile session, fueled by the cancelation of a meeting between OPEC and its allies.
-OPEC+ failed to come to an agreement to increase supply.
Gold Up as Dollar Weakens, Investors Await Fed Minutes
P = $1,740.77 +21.71
A = $1,812.98 +4.71%
Gold was up on Tuesday morning in Asia and was close to a two-week high. A weaker dollar also gave the yellow metal a boost and investors await the release of the minutes from the U.S. Federal Reserve’s latest policy meeting.
Investors remain focused on the minutes from the Fed’s June meeting, due on Wednesday, for further clues about the central bank’s surprise hawkish stance in the policy decision handed down after that meeting. They also await the Reserve Bank of Australia’s policy decision, due to be released later in the day.
- Market Week Ahead: Omicron Concerns, Inflation Data, CryptoDevelopments around the Omicron coronavirus variant will continue to be the main driver of market sentiment in the week ahead and this news flow, together with a hawkish turn by the Federal Reserve, means Friday’s inflation data will be in the spotlight. Inflation Data The highlight of the economic calendar will be Friday’s November consumer […]
- Market Week Ahead: Powell Speech, ADP, NFP, Unemployment ReportAfter an abbreviated session on Friday, the markets will reopen for a full week of business, featuring a slew of earnings and key economic data, including the Beige Book, ADP employment, and the jobs report. Fed Chairman Jerome Powell will speak on Monday and Tuesday. Markets will closely monitor whether the head of the Fed speaks […]
- Experienced good to moderate returnsOpened a demo account at first, but it took awhile for me to turn it into a live account. Experienced good to moderate returns with the help of their brokers.
- Unique trading toolsThey have a good offer of unique trading tools and platforms that can accommodate trading investors. However iBex Markets lacks the trading tools and features to compete with industry leaders who offer better deals and leverages.
- Very accommodatingTheir tech support and customer service was very accommodating. They easily guided me on how I can setup my account when I first started.