Ukrainian local bank to launch Bitcoin Trading feature in the latter part of July. OPEC+ division creates uncertainty, encourages profit-taking. Gold up as Dollar weakens, investors await Fed Minutes.
A: 34,071.0 +92.0 +0.27%
With the progress on crypto-related legislation from the Ukrainian Government, Bitcoin trading is about to experience a greater move. An important local e-bank, Monobank, plans to launch a BTC debit card to facilitate Bitcoin trading.
Monobank is a Ukrainian online banking application. According to Oleg Gorokhovsky, the Co-Founder of Monobank, the e-bank has finished its pilot integration with a platform based on cryptocurrency trading.
Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – OPEC+ Division Creates Uncertainty, Encourages Profit-Taking
P: 74. 603
A: 75. 470
-Oil futures plunged in a volatile session, fueled by the cancelation of a meeting between OPEC and its allies.
-OPEC+ failed to come to an agreement to increase supply.
Gold Up as Dollar Weakens, Investors Await Fed Minutes
P = $1,740.77 +21.71
A = $1,812.98 +4.71%
Gold was up on Tuesday morning in Asia and was close to a two-week high. A weaker dollar also gave the yellow metal a boost and investors await the release of the minutes from the U.S. Federal Reserve’s latest policy meeting.
Investors remain focused on the minutes from the Fed’s June meeting, due on Wednesday, for further clues about the central bank’s surprise hawkish stance in the policy decision handed down after that meeting. They also await the Reserve Bank of Australia’s policy decision, due to be released later in the day.
- Market Week Ahead: Nasdaq 100, Fed, Tech Earnings, Volatility ReturnsGlobal risk appetite sharply deteriorated this past week as the Volatility Index (VIX), which is the market’s preferred ‘fear gauge, closed at its highest since early December. The most immediate item threatening market sentiment is a hawkish Federal Reserve. A combination of quantitative tightening and rate hike bets are bringing up front-end Treasury yields, or […]
- Markets to Watch This Week: Nasdaq 100, US Dollar,BoJ and moreThere continued to be hesitancy in global market sentiment. Wall Street started off 2022 on a sour note, though the second week was less painful. Nasdaq 100 futures were little changed. This is as Dow Jones and S&P 500 futures declined about 0.8% and 0.3% respectively. European and Asia-Pacific benchmark stock indices did not fare any better. Global monetary policy tightening […]
- Market Week Ahead: Inflation Data, Bitcoin, Powell Testimony, and moreEven though market sentiment started off 2022 on a sour note, there were clear winners and losers on Wall Street. Dow Jones futures declined about 0.1% this past week, while the tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 sank about 4.35% in the worst performance since February. The coming week will bring closely followed inflation figures, while Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell […]
- Market Week Ahead: Monetary Policy Meeting, Retail Sales, etc.The broad US dollar remained under pressure on Friday and will end this week on a bearish note as investors digest the Bank of England’s (BOE) unexpected interest rate hike and the European Central Bank’s (ECB) shift to a more hawkish attitude. Looking ahead to the coming week, the series of retail sales, the minutes of the […]
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq 100, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, British Pound, Fed and moreMarket mood recovered this past week around the world. On Wall Street, the Nasdaq 100 and S&P 500 gained 3.82% and 3.65% respectively. Across the Atlantic, the Euro Stoxx 50 and FTSE 100 climbed 2.95% and 2.62% respectively. In the Asia-Pacific region, the Nikkei 225 climbed 0.89% while Australia’s ASX 200 jumped 4.05%. Volatility was crushed, with the VIX market ‘fear gauge’ sinking about 39% in the worst week […]