Ukrainian local bank to launch Bitcoin Trading feature in the latter part of July. OPEC+ division creates uncertainty, encourages profit-taking. Gold up as Dollar weakens, investors await Fed Minutes.
A: 34,071.0 +92.0 +0.27%
With the progress on crypto-related legislation from the Ukrainian Government, Bitcoin trading is about to experience a greater move. An important local e-bank, Monobank, plans to launch a BTC debit card to facilitate Bitcoin trading.
Monobank is a Ukrainian online banking application. According to Oleg Gorokhovsky, the Co-Founder of Monobank, the e-bank has finished its pilot integration with a platform based on cryptocurrency trading.
Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – OPEC+ Division Creates Uncertainty, Encourages Profit-Taking
P: 74. 603
A: 75. 470
-Oil futures plunged in a volatile session, fueled by the cancelation of a meeting between OPEC and its allies.
-OPEC+ failed to come to an agreement to increase supply.
Gold Up as Dollar Weakens, Investors Await Fed Minutes
P = $1,740.77 +21.71
A = $1,812.98 +4.71%
Gold was up on Tuesday morning in Asia and was close to a two-week high. A weaker dollar also gave the yellow metal a boost and investors await the release of the minutes from the U.S. Federal Reserve’s latest policy meeting.
Investors remain focused on the minutes from the Fed’s June meeting, due on Wednesday, for further clues about the central bank’s surprise hawkish stance in the policy decision handed down after that meeting. They also await the Reserve Bank of Australia’s policy decision, due to be released later in the day.
- Oil Dips on Delta Concerns; Bitcoin OptimismOil dips amidst Delta concerns ahead of the U.S. Inventory data release. Bitcoin may reach new all-time highs. Oil Dips on Delta Concerns Ahead of U.S. Inventory Data Release WTIP:71.91A:71.97 BRENTP:73.71A:73.80 Renewed social restrictions in some countries are also posing a threat to fuel consumption and demand for oil. Bitcoin To Reach New All-Time Highs, […]
- Stock Futures Update: S&P500, Nasdaq and Dow JonesStock futures are lower after major averages snap five-day winning streakU.S. stock index futures fell during overnight trading on Tuesday after the major averages pulled back from record highs, snapping a five-day winning streak. Futures contracts tied to the Dow Jones Industrial Average slid 55 points, or 0.16%. S&P 500 futures were down 0.14%, while […]
- Market Recap: WallStreet, US Dollar, Crude Oil, and GoldHere’s a market recap on what’s been happening around the world financial market. US dollar, Dow Jones, S&P500, Crude Oil, and more. On Wall Street, the Dow Jones, S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite fell about 0.6%, 1% and 1.9% respectively. This is as the FTSE 100 and DAX 30 weakened 1.6% and 0.9% respectively. In Japan, the Nikkei 225 managed to hold a 0.2% gain. The […]
- Bitcoin Price Surge; While Oil SlumpsBitcoin Price to surge to $157,000 after pullback ends, says on-chain Analyst Willy Woo. Oil slumps as market ignore U.S. draw to focus on UAE ‘No-Deal’ P: 32,575A: 32,983.0 +408.0 +1.25% This is a bull market. There’s no mistaking this. We’ve got X-ray vision of what the investors are doing, and it’s bullish whilst the […]
- Stocks Rebound, Yields Fall as Fed’s Powell Soothes MarketGlobal stocks prices closed flat and bond yields edged lower on Wednesday after U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell soothed investor angst by saying a recent inflation spike will fade, helping lift the S&P 500 to a fresh intraday record. Powell said in congressional testimony that high inflation was for goods and services tied to […]