June 03, 2021 – Last month’s NFP report will be published this week on Friday, June 04, 2021, at 1:30 PM (UK Time). This report will provide a key insight into the progress of the US Economy. Expectations are high at yet another solid NFP report as the US economy is slowly recovering.
A total of 645,000 jobs are expected to have been created for the month of May, a significant improvement over the 266,000 in April, itself a significant miss on estimates. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate is expected to improve as well, falling to 5.9% from 6.1%.
The monthly ADP employment report is published a day before this month’s NFP figures, delayed by a day due to the Memorial Day holiday in the US. This time around, ADP payrolls are expected to show a growth of 645,000, down from last month’s 742,000.
- Market Week Ahead: US GDP, Crude Oil and moreChina’s Evergrande remains a threat to global markets. Analysts warn of market weakness ahead of the historically most volatile month of the year Here’s what you […]
- Market Update Today: US Dollar, Crude Oil, and GoldDollar choppy after Fed statement, Evergrande exhale lifts risk-sensitive currencies EUR / USDP: 1.1686A: 1.1694 +0.0008 +0.06% GBP/USD – British Pound US DollarP: 1.3625A: 1.3621 -0.0003 […]
- S&P 500 Rallies, Avoids Tantrum Even as Fed Tees Up November TaperThe S&P 500 rallied Wednesday, shrugging off the Federal Reserve’s signal that tapering of its bond purchases could get underway as soon as November. The S&P […]
- BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO CAPITAL GAINSHere’s everything you need to know about capital gains, how it works, ways to reduce capital gains tax, and more. CAPITAL GAIN: HOW DOES CAPITAL GAIN […]
- Good returnOpened an account just this August and a month from now I can say I’m receiving a good return from the trades I made. From a […]