June 03, 2021 – Last month’s NFP report will be published this week on Friday, June 04, 2021, at 1:30 PM (UK Time). This report will provide a key insight into the progress of the US Economy. Expectations are high at yet another solid NFP report as the US economy is slowly recovering.
A total of 645,000 jobs are expected to have been created for the month of May, a significant improvement over the 266,000 in April, itself a significant miss on estimates. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate is expected to improve as well, falling to 5.9% from 6.1%.
The monthly ADP employment report is published a day before this month’s NFP figures, delayed by a day due to the Memorial Day holiday in the US. This time around, ADP payrolls are expected to show a growth of 645,000, down from last month’s 742,000.
- Market Week Ahead: BoE Rate Decision, Fed Risk, PMIsJune 21, 2021 – Gold, Dow, Pound-Dollar, BoE Rate Decision, Fed Risk, PMIs, and more. Markets were roiled by a wave of volatility last week largely […]
- Gold at Monthly Low while Bitcoin Remains PositiveJune 16, 2021 -Gold Metal at monthly low while Bitcoin remains positive after Elon Musk’s tweet on the cryptocurrency this week. Investors’ Bitcoin Sentiment Remains Positive […]
- Market Week Ahead: Fed Speech, Central Bank and Oil FuturesLast week recap It was a solid week for the US Dollar, which after persistent weakness, managed to see gains against the majority of its G10 counterparts. […]
- Gold Back Above $1,900 as Dollar, Yields Soften; S&P and Dow Jones UpdateGold Back Above $1,900 as Dollar, Yields Soften After Lackluster U.S. Jobs P = $1,882.60 +17.8a = $1,900.40 +3.16% Gold had waddled in $1,800 territory since […]
- Market Week Ahead: Central Banks and Inflation; NFP ResultsJune 07, 2021 – Last week, US Non-Farm Payroll data was weaker than expected at +559,000 vs an expectation of +650,000. This week, we take a look […]