Ahead of the week, the series of CPI and Unemployment Claims, along with the minutes of the Monetary Policy Meeting and the BOC Press Conference could drive plenty of headlines to keep the markets on the move.
The broad-based US dollar has managed to hang onto its previous bullish bias, and it should end this week on a bullish track, as market investors prefer the safe-haven assets when a risk-off market sentiment prevails.
Market Events to Watch This Week
Consumer Price Index (MoM) – Tuesday – 13:30 GMT
Consumer Price Index ex Food & Energy (MoM)
Bank of Canada Monetary Policy Report – Wednesday – 15:00 GMT
BoC Press Conference – Wednesday – 16:00 GMT
Aussie Employment Change – Thursday – 0:30 GMT
US Unemployment Claims – Thursday – 13:30 GMT
BOJ Monetary Policy Statement – Tuesday – Tentative
- Market Week Ahead: Omicron Concerns, Inflation Data, CryptoDevelopments around the Omicron coronavirus variant will continue to be the main driver of market sentiment in the week ahead and this news flow, together with a hawkish turn by the Federal Reserve, means Friday’s inflation data will be in the spotlight. Inflation Data The highlight of the economic calendar will be Friday’s November consumer […]
- Market Week Ahead: Powell Speech, ADP, NFP, Unemployment ReportAfter an abbreviated session on Friday, the markets will reopen for a full week of business, featuring a slew of earnings and key economic data, including the Beige Book, ADP employment, and the jobs report. Fed Chairman Jerome Powell will speak on Monday and Tuesday. Markets will closely monitor whether the head of the Fed speaks […]
- Experienced good to moderate returnsOpened a demo account at first, but it took awhile for me to turn it into a live account. Experienced good to moderate returns with the help of their brokers.
- Unique trading toolsThey have a good offer of unique trading tools and platforms that can accommodate trading investors. However iBex Markets lacks the trading tools and features to compete with industry leaders who offer better deals and leverages.
- Very accommodatingTheir tech support and customer service was very accommodating. They easily guided me on how I can setup my account when I first started.