Senator Lummis urges Americans to safeguard their future with Bitcoin. Oil bulls eye OPEC As U.S. Crude heads for best quarter in a year
A:34,857.0 -1095.0 -3.05%
Lummis says she sees bitcoin as a good store of value rather than a medium of exchange and as such, it is wise for individuals to buy and hold bitcoin in their retirement accounts for a better future.
Wyoming‘s Senator Cynthia Lummis has made it clear in an interview with Ylan Mui during the CNBC Financial Advisor Summit. that she currently holds 5 BTC and sees the digital currency as a good store of value.
A: 73.693 + 0.481 + 72.731
A: 75.293 + 0.418 +74.457
Optimism about fuel demand even as producers planned output hikes and new coronavirus outbreaks were reported from a variant of the virus.
OPEC is meeting its 10 oil producing allies led by Russia on Thursday to consider output hikes after months of sustained crude price hikes
- Market Week Ahead: Nasdaq 100, Fed, Tech Earnings, Volatility ReturnsGlobal risk appetite sharply deteriorated this past week as the Volatility Index (VIX), which is the market’s preferred ‘fear gauge, closed at its highest since early December. The most immediate item threatening market sentiment is a hawkish Federal Reserve. A combination of quantitative tightening and rate hike bets are bringing up front-end Treasury yields, or […]
- Markets to Watch This Week: Nasdaq 100, US Dollar,BoJ and moreThere continued to be hesitancy in global market sentiment. Wall Street started off 2022 on a sour note, though the second week was less painful. Nasdaq 100 futures were little changed. This is as Dow Jones and S&P 500 futures declined about 0.8% and 0.3% respectively. European and Asia-Pacific benchmark stock indices did not fare any better. Global monetary policy tightening […]
- Market Week Ahead: Inflation Data, Bitcoin, Powell Testimony, and moreEven though market sentiment started off 2022 on a sour note, there were clear winners and losers on Wall Street. Dow Jones futures declined about 0.1% this past week, while the tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 sank about 4.35% in the worst performance since February. The coming week will bring closely followed inflation figures, while Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell […]
- Market Week Ahead: Monetary Policy Meeting, Retail Sales, etc.The broad US dollar remained under pressure on Friday and will end this week on a bearish note as investors digest the Bank of England’s (BOE) unexpected interest rate hike and the European Central Bank’s (ECB) shift to a more hawkish attitude. Looking ahead to the coming week, the series of retail sales, the minutes of the […]
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq 100, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, British Pound, Fed and moreMarket mood recovered this past week around the world. On Wall Street, the Nasdaq 100 and S&P 500 gained 3.82% and 3.65% respectively. Across the Atlantic, the Euro Stoxx 50 and FTSE 100 climbed 2.95% and 2.62% respectively. In the Asia-Pacific region, the Nikkei 225 climbed 0.89% while Australia’s ASX 200 jumped 4.05%. Volatility was crushed, with the VIX market ‘fear gauge’ sinking about 39% in the worst week […]