June 16, 2021 -Gold Metal at monthly low while Bitcoin remains positive after Elon Musk’s tweet on the cryptocurrency this week.
Investors’ Bitcoin Sentiment Remains Positive Despite Price Correction
Previous = 40,281.1
Actual = 40,117.2 -34.8 -0.09%
It’s worth noting that institutional investors are not the only ones that are increasingly seeing bitcoin (BTC) in a positive light despite its shortcomings.
According to Voyager Digital’s Q2, 2021 retail investment survey involving 3,671k high-frequency traders on its platform, an impressive 81 percent of respondents said they still believe in the long-term potential of cryptocurrencies.
Interestingly, 39% of participants said they see the price of bitcoin hovering between $56,000 and $70,000 by the end of Q3, 2021, 28 percent said they see bitcoin trading between $41k and $55k, while just 18% predicted that BTC would hit $71,000 by that time.
Gold See Muted Trade on Tuesday After Ending At Monthly Low
P = $ 1,869.15 -10.02
A = $ 1,859.13 -1.04%
Gold’s gotten beaten up ahead of the FOMC policy decision as investors are pricing in a major pivot from the Fed
*The Fed will finally start to talk about tapering, but that probably won’t actually happen until the very end of this year if not early next.
Gold volatility will remain elevated throughout the initial reaction and days post-Fed. The Fed will likely remain in wait-and-see mode with both inflation and the labor market recovery for the next few months and that should be supportive for inflows into gold.
- Oil Dips on Delta Concerns; Bitcoin OptimismOil dips amidst Delta concerns ahead of the U.S. Inventory data release. Bitcoin may reach new all-time highs. Oil Dips on Delta Concerns Ahead of U.S. Inventory Data Release WTIP:71.91A:71.97 BRENTP:73.71A:73.80 Renewed social restrictions in some countries are also posing a threat to fuel consumption and demand for oil. Bitcoin To Reach New All-Time Highs, […]
- Stock Futures Update: S&P500, Nasdaq and Dow JonesStock futures are lower after major averages snap five-day winning streakU.S. stock index futures fell during overnight trading on Tuesday after the major averages pulled back from record highs, snapping a five-day winning streak. Futures contracts tied to the Dow Jones Industrial Average slid 55 points, or 0.16%. S&P 500 futures were down 0.14%, while […]
- Market Recap: WallStreet, US Dollar, Crude Oil, and GoldHere’s a market recap on what’s been happening around the world financial market. US dollar, Dow Jones, S&P500, Crude Oil, and more. On Wall Street, the Dow Jones, S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite fell about 0.6%, 1% and 1.9% respectively. This is as the FTSE 100 and DAX 30 weakened 1.6% and 0.9% respectively. In Japan, the Nikkei 225 managed to hold a 0.2% gain. The […]
- Bitcoin Price Surge; While Oil SlumpsBitcoin Price to surge to $157,000 after pullback ends, says on-chain Analyst Willy Woo. Oil slumps as market ignore U.S. draw to focus on UAE ‘No-Deal’ P: 32,575A: 32,983.0 +408.0 +1.25% This is a bull market. There’s no mistaking this. We’ve got X-ray vision of what the investors are doing, and it’s bullish whilst the […]
- Stocks Rebound, Yields Fall as Fed’s Powell Soothes MarketGlobal stocks prices closed flat and bond yields edged lower on Wednesday after U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell soothed investor angst by saying a recent inflation spike will fade, helping lift the S&P 500 to a fresh intraday record. Powell said in congressional testimony that high inflation was for goods and services tied to […]