Crude Oil production in OPEC’s second-largest oil producer has not been affected by today’s attack and prices continue to rise.
Production Not Affected By Attacks in Iraq, Prices Bound to Continue Rising
Suspected Islamic State militants blew up two oil wells near the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk on Wednesday, killing at least one security officer and setting the oil wells ablaze.
Crude Oil production in OPEC’s second-largest oil producer has not been affected by today’s attack, there was no damage, and oil production and export were not affected, proving the stability of OPEC’s plans on supply and production.
Large inventory reports released this week continue to boost Crude Prices.
This Coming Friday: US NONFARM PAYROLL
The U.S. and E.U. plan to relax their lockdown restriction in a move that would boast Oil Deman even as the number of new cases on some countries remain high.
More information on inventory is set to be released the same day as the NFP, an indication for an exciting day to diversify in the markets and take advantage of data releases.
- Markets to Watch This Week: Nasdaq 100, US Dollar,BoJ and more
- Market Week Ahead: Inflation Data, Bitcoin, Powell Testimony, and more
- Market Week Ahead: Monetary Policy Meeting, Retail Sales, etc.
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq 100, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, British Pound, Fed and more
- Market Week Ahead: Omicron Concerns, Inflation Data, Crypto