Bitcoin Price to surge to $157,000 after pullback ends, says on-chain Analyst Willy Woo. Oil slumps as market ignore U.S. draw to focus on UAE ‘No-Deal’
A: 32,983.0 +408.0 +1.25%
This is a bull market. There’s no mistaking this. We’ve got X-ray vision of what the investors are doing, and it’s bullish whilst the price is sliding downwards.
The next major event “is when the fundamentals squeeze price action, and we break out of this what I’d call re-accumulation band right in the middle of a bull market.”
Oil Slumps as Market Ignores U.S. Draw to Focus on UAE ‘No-Deal’
OPEC+ sources, speaking anonymously, told the media on Wednesday that the standoff over August production quotas between the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia had been resolved as the two had apparently reached a deal.
Hours later, the Emirates shot back, saying nothing has been decided. “No agreement has yet been achieved with OPEC+ on a supply accord, and discussions are still ongoing,” the UAE Energy Ministry said.
- Market Update Today: US Earnings and BitcoinS&P 500 Slips as Bulls Keep Powder Dry Ahead of Earnings, Inflation Dow Jones P – 34,496.06 A – 34378.34 -11.72 (-0.34%) S&P 500 4361.86 A – 4350.64 – 10.55 (-0.24%) NASDAQ P – 14486.2 A – 14465..90 – 20.30 (-0.14 Apple, meanwhile, said it plans to launch an event on Oct. 18, during which […]
- Market Update Today: Forex Pairs, Gold and OilDollar hits one-year high as U.S. yields rise, inflation data on tap EUR/USD – Euro US Dollarp 1.1527a 1.1535 +0.0008 +0.07%GBP/USD – British Pound US Dollarp 1.3585a 1.3584 -0.0001 -0.01%USD/JPY – US Dollar Japanese Yenp 113.6a 113.56 -0.04 -0.04% The dollar hit a one-year high on Tuesday on expectations the U.S. Federal Reserve will announce […]
- Market Week Ahead: CPI Release, Crude Oil, and moreLooking ahead into the coming week, the series of economic sentiment and CPI releases, along with employment change and OPEC-JMMC meetings, could generate plenty of headlines to keep the markets on the move. The chatter surrounding the US stimulus package and geopolitical tensions will also be closely followed, as they could play a key role […]
- Market Update Today: US Dollar, Bitcoin, Oil Price, and moreDollar edges higher with Friday’s payrolls data in focus EUR/USD – Euro US DollarP: 1.1596A : 1.1600 +0.0004 +0.03% GBP/USD – British Pound US DollarP: 1.3629A: 1.3628 -0.0001 -0.01% USD/JPY – US Dollar Japanese YenP: 111.45A: 111.50 +0.05 +0.04% Traders remained circumspect ahead of key payrolls report at the end of the week that could […]
- S&P 500 Jumps as Investors Swoop In on Tech After RoutThe S&P 500 rebounded Tuesday as investors took advantage of Monday’s selloff to load up on tech stocks. The S&P 500 gained 1%, the Dow Jones Industrial Average added 0.9% or 311 points, the Nasdaq was up 1.3%. Facebook climbed 2%, paring some of its 5% loss from Monday, after resuming service following a six-hour […]